Thursday, December 15, 2011


One of my favorite things is catching up with friends. Husband, daughter and I had the chance to have lunch with two of our best friends today, and it was so nice seeing them. With busy busy schedules on both ends, us being parents and Caleb working nights, them being in school and wrapping up school, we just haven't had as much time to see each other. A new season is approaching us though, and and I believe we'll be seeing a lot more of all of our close friends, which warms my heart because I love them so. We're squeezing in a lot of friend time between this week and next week, lots of exciting things in the life of a Gray. Some we will be saying goodbye to, at least for a little while (we love you Mac), and others we just want to share the love that is our life. The photo above is basically my everyday; a silly (almost) two year old who always knows how to make me smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment